[C320-list] BoatUS Membership Discount

LaChance,Michael B MBLACHAN at travelers.com
Mon Nov 19 11:42:26 PST 2007

Hey folks, as a more objective bystander (lurker?) now, I really must
suggest adding a frequently asked questions (FAQ) to the catalina320.com
web site.

Suggested articles:
Boat US membership benefits and group #
Folding vs feathering prop pro's and con's
Golf cart batteries
Winterizing
Etc.

Btw, the J/105 website www.j105.org (see the J/105 Information section
on the left nav bar) may give you some good ideas. I wish the J105
association had an email list server like this though. Seems to take
forever getting questions answered via the online forum. The 320-list is
an excellent resource - don't take it for granted!
Mike LaChance
ex-Commodore 320IA
J/105 hull #77