[C320-list] replacing dodger windows

Marty Mattler mmattler at optonline.net
Tue Nov 20 07:55:53 PST 2007

I certainly could ask but the current windows (8 seasons old) were fine
until I ruined them by spraying water repellant on the sunbrella window
covers while they were on the dodger. I did not realize the repellant would
penetrate the sunbrella and adhere to the plastic. I tried removing the
repellant with a few recommended cleaners but it did not work well.

Marty Mattler
Sailscall #754