[C320-list] Night sailing

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Fri Nov 30 15:15:39 PST 2007

I have sailed here on the Chesapeake Bay at night many times.
Especially during a full moon when you can see very well.
Carry a flash light in the cockpit, if you think someone is close to
you, put the light on the main sail -- really lights things up.

Go for it, you'll really enjoy it. I have many memories from my night
sails.

Paul