[C320-list] FW: Re: No 320 Members

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Sun Oct 28 13:05:59 PDT 2007

Doug and Bruce,

The latest count I saw was 349 members or approx 31% of C320 hulls produced. This has been about the same number of members over the last year. Other Catalina associations range from 30 - 54% of hulls being members. The new design boats seem to do the best probably helped by the fact that the factory pays for the first year of dues for new boat purchasers. The reason that the website database has not been updated is that our webmaster is busying working on higher priority projects, including the website redesign. We have a seperate organization that actually tracks and bills membership for us.

Please note that list membership (ie. website and email discussion list) is different than membership in the C320 International Association.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/