[C320-list] Wintering in the Water-Question

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 07:42:49 PDT 2007

I will be storing my boat in the water this year for the first time (Boston Harbor) and since I will have access to shore power I will have the opportunity to potentially use some dehumidifier type device.
Does anyone have any advice on what to use? I purchased a WM portable heater that has a 'defrost' mode which kicks on whenever the cabin temp goes below 38 degrees and I'm wondering if this is the same concept as the plug in dehumidifiers that you can buy....any thoughts would be appreciated...

Regards,

Jon Vez