[C320-list] flyback 20 charger

Stanley Rogacevicz SROGACEV at holycross.edu
Mon Oct 1 09:18:52 PDT 2007

Hi Peter,
    I'm still on the c320 list so I'll add a bit more than what I said out on Sailnet. A dockmate with a 98 c320 went through 3 Flybacks in a year before giving up. When mine died a c400 owner and friend had gotten 3 or 4 years out of his but being an electrical engineer he took it apart and was amazed at the poor level of quality and told me not to bother with replacement Flybacks - just go to Xantrex.
Stan
formerly "Christy Leigh"
c320 #656
Wickford/Narragansett Bay RI

>>> peterbelsky <peter at peterbelsky.com> 10/1/2007 12:05 PM >>>

One of my 2 AGM batteries has just died, and I am concerned that the
charger is not performing. Does anyone have experience dealing with
the flyback 20 3 stage charger? Don't know if it is factory or not,
its a 2001 320.