[C320-list] Sail Repair

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Tue Oct 9 10:16:08 PDT 2007

Doyle sails in Tampa can repair your sail.
Joe Barrett

------------------------------------
Dolphin Mortgage
Joseph T. Barrett jr.
President
joe at dolphinmortgage.com
9010 Strada Stell Court
Suite 209
Naples, Florida 34109

In The Vanderbilt Galleria behind Sanibel Steakhouse
tel: 239-597-2266
tel2:1-800-264-4119
fax: 239-597-7276
mobile: 239-777-1880