[C320-list] Sail Repair

SYC sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Tue Oct 9 11:02:05 PDT 2007

Hmm. If you don't mind shipping to Grand Rapids, I highly recommend Jerry
Mayfield from UK Sails. Here is a link to his website
http://www.iserv.net/~jmuksail/index.html
I've purchased new and used sails from him, and this past season he
installed a new furling system for me. He always does a great job.

Joan
C320 #90 Persistence