[C320-list] Rebedding

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Oct 9 15:49:38 PDT 2007

Sandy,
Yes but you may actually want to remove the chain plates as well.  Once you disconnect the shroud and undo the four screws and disconnect the SS shafts down below it is easy to break the seal and pull the chain plates out.  That way you can really clean everything up and you can inspect the chain plates for any crevis corrosion.
Best,
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T