[C320-list] Early Christmas Present

Sat Oct 13 13:01:26 PDT 2007

Of course they would... :)
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "John Frost" [john at frostnet.net]
Sent: 10/13/2007 12:56 PM
To: "'C320-List'" <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Early Christmas Present

Unfortunately the boat comes as is. However, several dealers I talked to say
they like the in mast better. They claim the new systems are less prone to
jamming and you don't have the weight of hoisting a sail up from the boom.
I'll give you my results after a season. Catalina is going to a vertical
batten option for in mast furlers, but I don't have it.

Best Regards,