[C320-list] Frozen Throttle Lever

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat Oct 13 21:38:01 PDT 2007

Just went through this with the Perkins.  The issue was not the engine
but the connection inside the lever on the Edson pedestal.  The lever
had been getting stiffer and stiffer to the point that I was concerned I
wouldn't be able to shift it.  The heart part was drilling out the screw
that holds the lever in place.  The old screw was corroded, and we are
trying to find a new stainless replacement.  We just have a regular
screw holding it in place.  For more details please contact my dear
friend who did the repairs craigeneboe at aol.com

Adam