[C320-list] Early Christmas Present

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:09:17 PDT 2007

My 2006 C320 came with 4000+ autopilot, which stopped working after 4
months, so Catalina installed a new one, which crapped out after 3 months,
and Raymarine had replaced the 4000+ with the S-1, so Catalina installed the
S-1, which worked fine for about a year, then again crapped out, so Catalina
replaced with new S-1 electronics which is working fine.  For now.  BTW, all
the foregoing at no cost to me.

Len
AQUA5   #1070