[C320-list] packing gland & listing to port

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Fri Oct 19 15:15:19 PDT 2007

I would be concerned about storing gas anywhere below or in any locker. Any
leaks and you have an explosive situation. I keep mine where the removable
helm seat is. I don't keep the seat on board.

I keep the BBQ propane tank in the anchor locker when not in use. That
locker is vented.

I switched to a PSS dripless seal years ago. No water in the bilge now.

I won't say anything  about the famous port list.

Kirk
Boomerang #124