[C320-list] 'Spirited Sailing'

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sat Oct 20 07:30:54 PDT 2007

Chris,
I feel equally fortunate.  Here in Dana Point conditions are usually mild.  We get excited when the Harbor Patrol posts small craft warnings and go out.  Diane is ok steering when the choice is that or going out of the cockpit or down below to sort something out.  The 320 is really a solid boat and great confidence builder for a couple.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T