[C320-list] Kiwi Prop versus Gori 3 blader

Jerry Brown jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 21 05:40:44 PDT 2007

Hi Guys

We have just ordered a new 320 MkII to replace our current 320 which has a
standard 2 bladed prop.  I recall that there were a number of proponents of
the Kiwi Prop.  The dealer will supply and fit a Gori but says that I will
bo on my own if I buy a Kiwi Prop.  Specifically he is un happy with non
metallic blades and the fact that support appears to be from NZ.  The design
principles of the Kiwi Prop appeal to me (I studied engineering many years
ago) but I would really welcome comments from owners with both types.  For
any Kiwi Prop owners, have you had any blade problems?  How has customer
service been, and specifically are they good for the 30 day money back if
not satisfied guarentee that they offer on the web site?  For both types
what are the right specs.

I know this has been debated before but any and all comments would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry Brown
# (waiting to be assigned)