[C320-list] 'Spirited Sailing'

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Oct 22 05:24:45 PDT 2007

Well being a lake boat we do not get the swells except from the 50 ft
cruisers but we get wind and I am talking about San Francisco winds.
This weekend my wife, 9 lb dog and I did a no current "lake remember"
7.7knts GPS speed and held 7+ for several minutes at a time. Her only
complaint was this sure is working my back and arms a lot.  Now think
lake and we tack more times per day than a boat going to Tahiti does
in a week. With 30+mph winds and no swell a 320 will go fast but it
is a handfull at the helm. I think we saw 6.7 wing and wing but with
30 degree shifts you don' look at the instruments very often.

Pat
Sexualheeling #130

At 06:39 PM 10/19/2007, you wrote:
>Those are our favorite conditions for a day-sail without guests.
>
>Jeff

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc
PH: 800-888-5156  Fax: 512-837-8733