[C320-list] Fiber glass plate behind wood panel in bow berth

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue Oct 23 05:15:33 PDT 2007

It is true and besides it will collect all kinds of trash on it. If
you want to use lube you can get O'ring lube which will not break
down rubber, which the gaskets are probably made of. remember that
all O'rings are not rubber and can be NBR, Nitril , Viton, etc and
most of these are good in oil. I am a urethane distributor and run in
to this type of question all the time.

Pat  #130

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc