[C320-list] packing gland & listing to port

Tue Oct 23 08:29:45 PDT 2007

Susan,

Don't be ridiculous,.....it has to be a 7' plank, minimum!

cl 3
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: Susan Rasco [Moondancer5 at comcast.net]
Sent: 10/22/2007 08:02 PM
To: c320-list at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] packing gland & listing to port

Ah, Adam, you beat me to it. I was saving that for the next round.

But now all the math is making me dizzy... anyway, I figure if I set
a 6-foot plank off the starboard beam and tie 2 daughters together
with a 60.75 foot main halyard and have them walk 5 steps to the edge
during the spring equinox, I'll be perfectly balanced... or at least
the boat will be.

Susan