[C320-list] LED Panel Light

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sat Oct 27 05:35:11 PDT 2007

John,
Good question and one I'll look at next time down on the boat.  If LEDs get toomuch current they will over heat the junction and die early.  Usually they need no more than 20 20 ma amd maybe even less in this situation since it is down below.  Then it should last for the life of the boat.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T