[C320-list] resignation and new interim commodore

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 09:46:18 PDT 2007

Michael,

Thanks for your work as Commodore over the past year.  Best of luck with the
"J".

Karl,

Congratulations and thanks for stepping up and filling-in as Commodore.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any help
while you are an officer.

Bruce Stumpp
C320IA Commodore, 2005
Adventure, #647