[C320-list] Thru-Hulls and Exhaust Ports

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Oct 30 07:07:20 PDT 2007

We leave just close them, goop them up with Lanocote using a small glue
brush, work them 2 or 3 times and leave them either opened or closed for the
winter.  I've done both and never had an issue.

No need to plug them really unless you have some very unusual critter
problems.  I've never heard of it being an issue.

-Jeff