[C320-list] Backing Into The Slip

randy at averillnet.com randy at averillnet.com
Wed Oct 31 08:24:01 PDT 2007

I just want to send a quick "Thank You" to all of you who responded to my
request for advice on docking.  This group is awesome!

I've read it all quite thoroughly, and will read it again.  Then I'll sort
through what makes sense from my meager experience and specific marina.
I'll pick one or two nuggest at a time, practice, and reread.

I can't express how much I appreciate each of you taking the time to prepare
thoughtful responses and help out a fellow 320 owner.  What a great welcome.

And if you're on Puget Sound and see me, the first glass of wine is on me
(but not while docking)!

Randy Averill
Tesoro (#79)
Puyallup, Washington