[C320-list] Shift lever pin breaking

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Sat Sep 1 04:41:28 PDT 2007

Hi Len

my C320 # 1084 suffered a similar NO SHIFT drama.

It was 11pm and we were reversing into our marina pen. The cable (Teleflex)
Froze!

The boat was still under warranty and the Mechanic could not understand why
it happened.

Our C320 was approx 7 mths old at the time.

The cable was frozen ('rust' like frozen) and was replaced.

I think the outer casing was Light Blue in colour.

Hope this helps

Bruce Stanley/ Sydney Australia