[C320-list] FW: Globe Impeller Problem

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Fri Sep 7 05:10:14 PDT 2007

Bruce,

My original note to Globe on this problem was 31 May. It took several follow-up notes to find out the results of their investigation. Mr. Koenig agreed to replace the impeller in an email of 13 July and I received 2 of them on 4 September after I sent 2 reminders with my home address.

Mr. Koenig claims all distributors were notified of the recall, but from the reply I got from Cassy at Defender, I'm not sure that they had checked their remaining stock. I bet Defender will replace your two units. They actually forwarded my C320 posting on to Globe (I had cc'd Cassy) and I heard back from Mr. Koenig immediately wanting to make sure that I was "whole".

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/