[C320-list] Handrail - Stainless Steel

David J Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Sat Sep 15 09:17:51 PDT 2007

Due to a misfortunate event this summer, I managed to bend one of the SS
Handrails on our boat.  In contacting Catalina parts department, Chris
advised the do not sell individual handrails.  They are sole in pairs
only.  After receiving the replacement, I find that both port and
starboard handrails are identical.  They fit either side.

If anyone has a need for a SS handrail, I have a spare sitting in my
basement in the original packing tube ready for shipment.  Catalina's
part number is 29093 and their price is $217.75 per pair plus shipping
costs.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150