[C320-list] new owners of #828 - "Chrysalis"

Chris Willems inquire at snet.net
Sun Sep 16 18:18:17 PDT 2007

Lisa and I recently purchased hull #828 after long consideration of
several different sailboats.  So far, we are very, very happy with
her.  At the next web update, you should see us on the hull roster...
the check really WAS in the mail...

We have lots (and lots...) of operational/troubleshooting questions,
many of which we have have been answered by searching the archive of
this list.  Is there a plan to make the wealth of information more
easily searched?  Is there an indexed "Tech Talk"-style manual for
the C320?  I don't find the keyword searching to be very productive,
and it does not link to the useful information and pictures I have
stumbled upon in the C320 web site.

We look forward to learning more from you all, and sharing our
solutions to "problems" on this fantastic sailboat.   We went to the
Newport boat show on Saturday, and left feeling very pleased with the
boat we own.  Then MK II is not too different from our 2001 model.
We sailed today and had a great time out there.

See you on the water - and online!

Chris and Lisa
"Chrysalis" #828
Branford, CT