[C320-list] H2o Heater Replacement

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 05:12:05 PDT 2007

I used to use a similar Bleach treatment as Allan describes until I tried a water purifier I found at West. It works incredibly well. No water odors whatsoever and it keeps all the tanks clean. This way you can avoid all of the damage bleach will do to seals, gaskets and such...someone once said bleach doesn't belong on a boat and I've come to believe that--If interested I will find the name of the product and sed it along...

Regards,

Jon Vez
From: allan.field at comcast.net