[C320-list] Clam shell vent covers

Martin Raphael mraphael at zhonka.net
Wed Sep 5 20:33:52 PDT 2007

My understanding is that you can't get replacement plastic covers.  I
finally gave up and replaced mine with chrome covers that fit right
on...they can be ordered from Catalina Direct (sorry, I don't have the URL).
The chrome cover screws into the base mount from the original plastic cover.
Martin Raphael
Rhapsody #108