[C320-list] H2o Heater Replacement

Irv Grunes igrunes at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 19:55:01 PDT 2007

Found a product at WM called Aquabon. Sounds similar to the puriclean, is
there any similarity:

SEE

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/
17255/377%20710/0/water%20purifier/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/0
/0?N=377%20710&Ne=0&Ntt=water%20purifier&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20mat
challpartial&Nao=0&Ns=0&keyword=water%20purifier&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=n
ull&subdeptNum=null&classNum=null

Irv Grunes #851