[C320-list] Globe Impeller Problem

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 20:47:57 PDT 2007

Karl,

Interesting.  I purchased two Globe Model 418's from Defender a couple of
months ago and basically got the run around from Mr. Koenig telling me I was
mistaken.  After several e-mails I gave up, used a Yanmar replacement, and
was planning to discuss with the local Globe distributor.  Maybe he finally
realized there really was a problem on their end.  .

Thanks for the heads-up.

Bruce Stumpp
Adventure, #647
Frog Mortar Creek, MD