[C320-list] Clam shell vent covers

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Fri Sep 7 05:53:23 PDT 2007

DIck,

I bought my boat short one of the covers. Catalina did not have any
plastic covers, so I bought the chrome covers from Catalina. I found
that they did not quite cover my vent holes, so I got a more squared
off set from West Marine that work great.

I still have the Catalina covers, and if you're interested we can
talk offline and compare measurements to see if they might work for you.

David Nolte
Beach House #4