[C320-list] Honda 200 generator - battery charger?

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Sep 10 08:32:23 PDT 2007

What do you call portable is the question. I ran mine with a Honda
3500 and it had a bit of stumble because the whole boat was plugged
into it not just the ac. Probably after the battery charged it would
have worked better but it was too much hassle so we just plan on
being at the marina at night in the summer.

Pat #130

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc
PH: 800-888-5156  Fax: 512-837-8733