[C320-list] Call For C320 Pricing Help

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:07:31 PDT 2007

Hi John,

I'm with Orlando on this one.  There's more than one way to calculate ROI.
Calculate the many hours of enjoyment of a new boat and factor that against
the depreciation..  Initial maintenace for the first few years is nil.  You
will have the latest and greatest from Catalina, Raymarine, etc..

If you're buying the boat based on what you can resell it for . . . buy the
Muni bonds or an old boat.

 . . . John, go for it.  You will not be disapointed.  And if you still have
to know . . . 2000 C320 loaded up, $120K USD.

Good luck.

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" #744

--