[C320-list] Bilge Spaces

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 15:35:28 PDT 2007

I have #30 and had the same problem with trapped water so drilled a series of 1/2 inch holes that allows water under the galley sink and water?trapped under the?waste holding tank to drain?into the grid where the bilge pump is.? ?I also drilled a hole into the?base of limber ?forward of the bilge pump.? Now any water that gets on board collects?into?one area .. What the bilge pump doesn't get I use?my shop Vac..?? ?????????