[C320-list] Bilge Spaces

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Thu Sep 13 05:42:21 PDT 2007

I have the dripless seal, a new waterheater and holes drilled and plugged as
per Catalina directions. With the fridge drain and numerous small leaks from
stanchions etc. I suck a couple gallons out with my wet vac every couple
weeks . I find it spreads out about an inch deep all the way from the engine
to the knot meter sender unit and then turns into moldy slime if I leave it.
Sure wish I had a proper sump on this boat. I cannot it took them so may
boats to fix this problem. Some day I will have to save up and buy a later
model,

Darrell #88