[C320-list] Sound Reducing Paint Reports?

allan.field at comcast.net allan.field at comcast.net
Fri Sep 14 13:25:43 PDT 2007

I would guess that Linda filled out the comment card.  She was so glad not to get a demo of the yellow thong on that watch she stood with you that she would have said anything... (grin!)  But next time, does that mean I get the V-berth?!?!

Are you on schedule for heading south with the Baja HaHa next month?

From: Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com