[C320-list] Darn Birds...

stevelgross stevelgross at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 11:24:18 PDT 2007

Regarding Birds.
If your problem is little sparrow sized birds, look into the ends of your
boom.  You may find a nest in there.  Clean out the nest, block the ends
with cloth and the birds will go away.  At least they did for us.
If they are seagulls, they may be attracted by any sort of edible or
decomposing matter on the deck, cockpit, or in the lockers.  Clean that up
and they may not stick around.

Best Luck, SteveG