[C320-list] 105MkII

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Fri Sep 21 06:05:35 PDT 2007

I, too, have never sailed one. My friends haven't called either. One
might come through this fall, or I might take take advantage of a
program at Gemini here where they regularly take people out to
promote the boats. If I do, I'll let you know what I think.

Wow, she bought you the boat, must be a wonderful woman.

David