[C320-list] Voids under the deck

jimc320 at aol.com jimc320 at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 05:57:12 PDT 2007

My experience with Customer service has been good although that was a while ago.

After?resolving Overheating problems with the engine (using the local Perkins Techs, Calls to Catalina) the problem was fixed. About a month later, I received a phone call from Frank Butler that went like this: "Has the problem been fixed" and? what was really surprising? "are you out any money"

I do have to say that it did take some effort, on my part, to get my problem elevated to get Frank?and and Gerry involved.

Jim Mills
Ellusive 2, 209