[C320-list] Bos'n Chair?

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 11:19:28 PDT 2007

Frank,

I use the Top Climber and am very happy with it. One big advantage is that it allows you to work above the top of the mast. It is expensive, but I feel well worth it. All of my slip neighbors borrow it all the time now--while you're up there, bring some self amalgamating tape (riggers tape) for the spreader boots, a can of McLube for the sail track and check your rigging connections....Good luck...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: Frank Drahos <res07290 at verizon.net>