[C320-list] Back to Posting, PYI PSS, Belt, Knotmeter paddle replacement

Joseph A Tamucci jtamucci at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 17:54:10 PDT 2008

Since the web restart, I have been able to receive, but not send posts to
the 320 site.  I finally unsubscribed and resubscribed and now I'm back.
I've tried to reply to misc questions but couldn't post.  Anyway, good to be
back and thanks for the responses to my question on the PYI PSS vent tube!
I will first go with the simple solution and run in the engine compartment.

Yanmar belt- I just bought a 38" Gates "green belt" at NAPA #4L380W that
seems to fit fine.

The ST-50 speed transducer service kit is XAUA1522.  It includes paddle
wheels, axle, and o-rings.   I bought mine from Cay Electronics (284)
494-2400,  <http://www.cayelectronics.com/> www.cayelectronics.com  $20.

Joe Tamucci #619