[C320-list] Remote oil filter

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 16:28:14 PDT 2008

You could probably orient the filter vertically with a simple 90
degree male/female threaded fitting.  I considered doing that, but
figured Yanmar had reasons for orienting the filter horizontally.  I'd
hate to change it and find out the hard way that there was
insufficient pressure to ensure proper oil flow.  Dicks'
recommendation is safest.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906