[C320-list] Remote oil filter

Timothy Grennan grennantim at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 19:27:27 PDT 2008

Yeah, let me know how much.
  My catalina e-mail is grennantim at yahoo.com. My regular e-mail is timgrennan at yahoo.com. get ahold of me either way, Hope all is well. Are you almost ready to go in? I am pretty close. just a couple of coats of wax and some cleaning. Hoping to go in next fri or so.

  Laqter

  tg

Sandra Bousum <bousum at webtv.net> wrote:
  Tim any interest in buying my whisker pole? I am thinking about a one piece or carbon once again. Please e-mail me your address lost it when we changed over web tv thanks Ken STINKIN GRINGO