[C320-list] Genoa Leach Line

patm at psiurethanes.com patm at psiurethanes.com
Sun Apr 6 03:43:29 PDT 2008

> It most likely sewn in like mine was and I kinda fixed it but a
Sail-rite machine is not big enough to sew that much so I just spliced a
new line to the old where it broke. You will need to take it to a sail
loft to get it replaced correctly. Not so much new Catalina as sail
maker is the answer.

Pat #130

Does anyone know how the leach line attaches at the top of the genoa on