[C320-list] Muffler alternative

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 07:19:46 PDT 2008

David

Sorry forget to send my email:? ?amshd2 at aol.com

Thanks Tony #30

-----Original Message-----
From: amshd2 at aol.com
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Sent: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 11:12 pm
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Muffler alternative

David
?Can you please send me one.

Thanks Tony #30

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronniew326 at aol.com
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Sent: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 11:13 am

In a message dated 4/5/2008 9:45:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
dcnolte at mac.com writes:

I have a  Perkins M30, Hull #4.

I will email a picture of the installed muffler  to all who request it.

I think I've read that we can't send attachments  to this list? Is
that true?

I guess the best solution would  be for me to put a gallery on the 320
website. I'll look into that,  but for now I'm happy to email the pic
to anyone who would like to  see it. I'll send it out shortly to the
folks who have asked so  far.

David Nolte
Beach House #4

On Apr 4, 2008, at  8:17 PM, R Airis wrote:

> What engine do you have?  Hull  #?
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From:  "David Nolte" <dcnolte at mac.com>

Hi David,

Please add me to the muffler photo list.  My address is _ronniew326 at aol.com_
(mailto:ronniew326 at aol.com)

Thanks in advance

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!