[C320-list] Inflatable PFD

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 04:39:51 PDT 2008

Did you contact Mustang about that?  That's inexcusable.  I'd fire on
'em with both barrels, if you're sure the PFD and cartridge were in
good shape.
They charge premium prices for a (supposedly) premium product, which
should be reliable without question.  It's supposed to be a life
PRESERVER, not ballast.
Ironically, their consolation prize to you might be another vest.  Joe
might as well get the WM brand (I have two) for far less money.  It's
got to be at least as reliable.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906