[C320-list] Muffler alternative

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 15:34:16 PDT 2008

David,

Please email the photo to me too.

BTW, are you going to join us at the C320IA Regatta in August?  A great time
is guaranteed!

Best regards,
Bruce Stumpp
#647, Adventure
Frog Mortar Creek, MD
Join us at the 2008 C320IA Regatta and Meeting in Annapolis August 1-3!

Message: 11
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 10:44:10 -0400
From: David Nolte <dcnolte at mac.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Muffler alternative
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Cc: C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.org>

I have a Perkins M30, Hull #4.

I will email a picture of the installed muffler to all who request it.

I think I've read that we can't send attachments to this list? Is
that true?

I guess the best solution would be for me to put a gallery on the 320
website. I'll look into that, but for now I'm happy to email the pic
to anyone who would like to see it. I'll send it out shortly to the
folks who have asked so far.

David Nolte
Beach House #4