[C320-list] Another remote VHF question--

Allan S. Field allan.field at comcast.net
Fri Apr 11 02:43:06 PDT 2008

Seems to me that if you are going wireless, you might as well go handheld.
And since the handheld's prove so unreliable due to low battery life, that
is why we went to the extra trouble and expense of installing the RAM mic.
Without going into the nasty details, our wonderful, top rate handheld
decided it needed a battery change at a very bad time, in the middle of a
conversation, and in a stressful situation.  Our motto is buy it cheap, buy
it twice (along with if it ain't broke, don't use it!).

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD