[C320-list] C320IA Regatta 2008: Update Info

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:40:54 PDT 2008

The Regatta 2008 situation on the C320 web site is changing daily.  Karls'
letter is no longer on the home page.  Now, you will see a lead-in to the
Regatta 2008 web site (actually a part of the C320 umbrella - that Jeff Hare
is sooo clever,) with a link to it.  Karl's letter is the first link on the
Regatta 2008 home page.

The registration page is nearly ready and the budget is being submitted for
review.  We already have one hotel reservation and several at Port Annapolis
Marina.  We have a count of at least 10 boats attending and no one has yet
registered.  That's a very positive sign at this early stage.  I'm hoping to
have the links page up at the same time as the registration so you will be
able to better plan your stay.

The Regatta is an excellent time to visit other area attractions.  If you've
never been to Washington, DC, it's a great place.  You couldn't see it all
in 3 days.  Just the monuments in the park between the Capital and Lincoln
Memorial will take you a day.  Add the Smithonian Institute with it's Air
and Space Museum and that's another day.  The National Archives where you
can see the ORIGINAL US Declartaion of Independence and Constitution is a
once in a lifetime treat; the National Holacost Museum, & etc., & etc.

Baltimore, with it's Inner Harbor, Little Italy, Fells Point, Orioles Park
at Camden Yards (tickets are available,) and much more.

Not convinced?  Give us a few days more to get all the pages on the web site
then go take a look, register, reserve, and meet up in Annapolis in August
for: "Destination Paradise!"

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River