[C320-list] Lube throttle cable

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Sat Apr 12 07:08:00 PDT 2008

I just dropped my son off for his first overnight Boy Scout campout.

He just graduated from Cub Scouts, & hung his Pinewood Derby cars on
his bedroom wall last week. Three top 5 finishes in the past 4 years,
including a #1, thanks to the dry graphite and he sanded his cars
into foil shapes - a pickup from sailing!

David Nolte
Beach House #4